Jobs Hospital for Laboratory Technician
June 22, 2009
A big company in Habshan, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates (Brunel Energy) which providing staff worker to the oil or petroleum company around Emirates countries, Recently held job vacancy for the Laboratory Technician to work and join with that company.
Most of Brunel Energi's clients are responsible for the processing of natural and associated gas from onshore oil operations in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Job vacancy for the Laboratory Technician will close on 25th June 2009.
Job description for Laboratory Technician :
- To perform a variety of quantitative and qualitative laboratory tests and analysis of gas, hydrocarbon, chemicals, water and various other substances, in accordance with established testing methods and instructions.
- To obtain process and utility unit samples in conformance with Company, HSE and International Standards and practices.
- To analyze, compute and record sample test data and results, using computer controlled laboratory apparatus and instruments in conjunction with the integrated LIMS automatic data transfer system.
- To receive sample list and enters analytical results using the computerized Laboratory Information System (LIMS) and Business Object reporting software.
- To comply with all relevant Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) regulations, in the performance of all activities.
- To report any instrument operating faults and apparatus damage to the immediate shift supervisor.
- To comply with all company Health, Safety and Environment as well as Work Permit, policies and procedures.
- To prepare and standardize chemical reagents used in laboratory tests and on-line analyzers.
- To ensure development & implementation of Competency Based Training & Development programs, through use of Personal Development Plans (PDP’s) and UAE Nationalization directives.
Skill qualification : Bachelor's degree/higher diploma, B.Sc. in Chemistry graduate with at least 6 years expereince as Lab Tech in oil and gas industry.
There are many benefit when you work with them, big salary (negotiation) annual leave, housing and family insurance, including free school for your children. You will work as a full shift dutyfor your job as Laboratory Technician.
Only those in short list will be contact by them, to submit your job application or looking for future information you can go to the website : http://www.brunelenergy.net and search the job position or send your email to the : Mr. Suresh Ganti (email@example.com).
posted by Hospital Jobs @ 2:48 PM, ,